New Year…New Website…In 3, 2, 1…

Popular

Very nice post…

Small Food Business

start the new year off right The long-awaited new Small Food Business website is in the final (frantic) hours before we launch.  I’m so excited to show you the new site so keep your eye out in the next 24-48 hours for the project that a team of experts and I have been working on for the last four months.   Just like launching a new business, the new site will be about 98% perfect when it goes live with the remaining 2% being things I need to finish up.  I realized that I could just keep on tweaking forever so I’d rather launch and then make changes/adjustments as we go along.  Things may be a little quiet on this site for the next day or so as we work behind the scenes but I seriously can’t wait to unveil the new site design. Thanks for all your support and looking forward to seeing you – soon- on the…

View original post 3 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s